* 1 large cauliflower (trimmed and cut into bite size pieces, washed with water still on)
* 16 garlic cloves, peeled and lightly crushed
* 1 -2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/4 cup olive oil, adding more to taste
* more olive oil, to drizzle if wanted
1. Mix oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic together.
2. Toss in cauliflower and place in a large casserole dish in one layer.
3. Roast in a preheated oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes; give a toss and bake for 10 more minutes.