A nice and easy to make salad that can be served warm or cold.
* 1 cup of pasta (farfalle or fusilli)
* 1.5 cups cut scapes, slightly boiled
* 1.5 cups cooked asparagus
* 1/2 cup cooked green peas
* One very large onion, thinly sliced
* 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
* 2 or 3 tbsp olive oil
* Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Cook your pasta in salty water, drain and set aside.
In a skillet, cook together the onion and the garlic at medium heat until caramelized.
Add the warm onion mix, the asparagus, the scapes and the green peas to the cooked pasta and mix well.
Prepare a salad dressing with 1/3 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of balsamic oil, 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey, 2 tsp of Herbes de Provence (or your favourite herb mix). Mix well.
Pour on the salad and mix delicately. Add salt and ground pepper to taste. Serve warm or cold.